SAFETY, EVERYONE'S RESPONSIBILITY!
Here are the different regulations that Crux users must follow:
- The minimum age to be autonomous in our centers is 16 years old.
- GUIDANCE FOR CHILDREN AGED 15 AND UNDER IS MANDATORY, THE MAXIMUM RATIO IS 1 ACCOMPANIER FOR 3 CHILDREN [1:3]
- WHEN THERE IS ONLY ONE ADULT, THAT ADULT CANNOT CLIMB UNLESS ALL THE CHILDREN HAVE THEIR "JUNE SECURE" CARD. THE COURSE IS OFFERED TO AGES 8 AND UP.
- THE SUPERVISING ADULT MUST ALWAYS BE WITHIN 2 METERS MAXIMUM FROM ALL CHILDREN (On the ground).
- CHILDREN 15 AND UNDER MUST BE SECURED BY AN ADULT 18 AND OVER.
- THE MINIMUM AGE TO GUARD A CHILD 15 AND UNDER IS 18.
- FOR BLOCKING PRACTICE, CHILDREN 7 YEARS OLD AND UNDER ARE ALLOWED ONLY ON IDENTIFIED WALLS: AT BOISBRIAND = OLD BLOCK WALL AND CROSS RAIL | AT LAVAL = BLOCKS IDENTIFIED BY A YELLOW DOT. CHILDREN MUST BE SUPERVISED BY AN ADULT AT ALL TIMES. IT MUST NOT BE FURTHER THAN TWO METERS FROM THEM AND CANNOT CLIMB UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WHILE IT IS SUPERVISING. ONLY ONE CHILD PER GROUP CAN CLIMB AT A TIME (THE OTHERS WATCH)
- CHILDREN 13 AND UNDER ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE TRAINING AREA.
- Wearing rock climbing or closed sports shoes is STRONGLY recommended when climbing. Barefoot climbing is prohibited.
- Shoes are STRONGLY recommended when belaying a climber. If you want to wear sandals or flip-flops, you are responsible for any injuries. It is forbidden to belay barefoot.
- Wearing sports shoes is STRONGLY recommended for the practice of Ninja Warrior. It is forbidden to practice the Ninja Warrior barefoot.
- Wearing closed sports shoes is mandatory to use the bodybuilding & training area. It is forbidden to be there in sandals, flip flops or bare feet.
- At all times, you are prohibited from being in one of our facilities barefoot.
- REMOVE YOUR JEWELRY (RINGS, CHAINS, BRACELETS, ECT...) AND TIE UP YOUR HAIR TO GO CLIMBING OR NINJA WARRIOR.
- IT IS FORBIDDEN TO RUN IN THE CENTER.
- RESPECT THE SAFETY CORRIDORS (RED LINE) ON THE GROUND TO MOVE.
- DO NOT LEAVE YOUR EQUIPMENT SPREAD ON THE GROUND, INSTEAD USE A BAG AND PLACES DESIGNED FOR THIS PURPOSE.
- DO NOT MOVE FURNITURE AND MATTRESSES WITHOUT STAFF AUTHORIZATION.
- IT IS FORBIDDEN TO GRIP QUICKDRAWS AND PLATES ON THE CLIMBING WALLS.
- IT IS PROHIBITED TO CLIMB AND STAND ON TOP OF THE NINJA WARRIOR INSTALLATION OR SLIDE ON THE RAMP.
- RESPECT YOUR TOUR, USE THE FACILITIES IN A CORRECT MANNER.
- IT IS PROHIBITED TO MOVE, SIT, Lie DOWN OR CONSUME FOOD AND DRINKS ON THE MATTRESSES.
- CHECK SEVERAL TIMES THAT YOUR SELF-BELAY CARABINER IS PROPERLY CLOSED AND ATTACHED TO THE LINE POINT.
- IT IS FORBIDDEN TO GIVE PERSONAL TRAINING IN OUR CENTERS. (Moulinette, 1st roped, maneuver, ect.)
- SOLICITATION IN OUR CENTERS IS PROHIBITED.
- IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED THE USE OF CRUX ET ACTION DIRECTE FACILITIES UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DRUG, ALCOHOL, ANY FORMS OF ALTERING MEDICATION THE LEVEL OF VIGILANCE OF PRACTITIONERS OR THE LACK OF SLEEP.
- SOME SPECIFIC PHYSICAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL CONDITIONS MAY ALSO LIMIT THE USE OF CRUX FACILITIES.
- BABIES MUST BE EITHER IN A STROLLER, BABIES OR HELD IN ARMS.
- IT IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN TO CLIMB WITHOUT BEING ATTACHED, UNDER ANY PRETEXT.
- NON-ACCREDITED CLIMBER = ALWAYS HAVE HIS HARNESS INSTALLED AND CHECKED BY A CRUX EMPLOYEE.
- ALWAYS HAVE YOUR CRUX SKILL CARD VISIBLE ON YOUR HARNESS.
- A PARENT ALONE WITH A CHILD OR CHILDREN CANNOT CLIMB, UNLESS ALL CHILDREN HAVE THEIR "JEU SECURE" CARD
- ONLY SINGLE ROPES APPROVED UIAA OR CE WITH A DIAMETER OF MORE THAN 10MM ARE ALLOWED.
- ONLY THE DOUBLE FIGURE-EIGHT KNOT IS ACCEPTED.
- BRAKE TUBES ARE PROHIBITED.
- TIE UP LONG HAIR TO SECURE.
- IT IS FORBIDDEN TO GRIP THE DRAWDRAWS AND PLATES ON THE WALLS WHILE CLIMBING.
- YOU MUST ALWAYS ENSURE SAFELY AND COMMUNICATE EFFECTIVELY.
- IT IS FORBIDDEN TO BELAY MORE THAN 2 METERS FROM THE WALL.
- BEFORE CLIMBING ALONE (SELF-BELAYERS), PLEASE CHECK THESE POINTS:
- A (ATTACHED, IS MY CARABINER WELL CLOSED AND ON THE CORRECT PART OF THE HARNESS (PONTET)].
- B (Harness, HAS MY HARNESS BEEN INSTALLED AND CHECKED BY A CRUX EMPLOYEE, IS IT TIGHT).
- C (CORRIDOR, AM I CLIMBING IN THE RIGHT CORRIDOR TO NOT MAKE A PENDULUM).
- DO NOT PULL ON THE SELF-BELAYER CABLE OR STRAP WHILE CLIMBING.
- REPLACE THE CORD AFTER USING THE ROPE.
- RESPECT THE WEIGHT DIFFERENCE RATIO SUGGESTED BY THE FQME:
- IT IS PROHIBITED TO CLIMB AS A SECOND CORD.
- LEAVE A DRAW LINE BETWEEN 2 CLIMBERS.
- TAKE PARTICULAR CARE NOT TO CAUSE BACK CLIPS, Z-CLIPS AND MOWERS.
- TIE ON EACH QUICKDRAW ON THE LINE.
- RESPECT THE WEIGHT DIFFERENCE RATIO SUGGESTED BY THE FQME.
- BLOCK CLIMBING IS PROHIBITED FOR CHILDREN 7 AND UNDER.
- REMOVE YOUR HARNESS TO BLOCK.
- IT IS PROHIBITED TO RUN ON THE MAT.
- PLEASE DO NOT WALK SIDEWARDS ON MATTRESSES.
- ALWAYS PREPARE TO FALL AND CUSHION YOUR FALL WITH THE RIGHT METHOD (SEE STAFF).
- DO NOT CLIMB IN ANOTHER CLIMBER'S POTENTIAL FALL ZONE.
- WAITING OUTSIDE THE MATTRESSES TO CLIMB.
- DO NOT SIT AND PUT YOUR FEET ON THE MATTRESSES.
- DO NOT TOP OUT EXCEPT WHERE PERMITTED.
- DO NOT CLIMB ON THE LADDERS, THEY ARE ONLY FOR DESCENDING THE "TOP OUTS".
- THE TRAINING AREA IS PROHIBITED FOR CHILDREN 13 AND UNDER.
- WEAR OF SPORTS SHOES CLOSED MANDATORY.
- WEAR OR SWEATER OR SHIRT MANDATORY.
- REMOVE YOUR HARNESS (HARNESS) EXCEPT FOR WEIGHT.
- REPLACE ITEMS AFTER USE.
- WIPE YOUR BENCH AFTER YOUR WORKOUT.
- DROP THE WEIGHTS AND BARS GENTLY ON THE FLOOR (NO JUMPING)
- DO NOT THROW BALLS AT WALLS.
- NO MATERIAL MISUSE WILL BE TOLERATED.
- THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS ARE INTENDED TO MAINTAIN A SAFE ENVIRONMENT FOR ALL AND COME DIRECTLY FROM THE STANDARDS IMPLEMENTED BY THE FQME (QUEBEC MOUNTAIN AND CLIMBING FEDERATION).
- PRACTICERS MUST COMPLY WITH IT AT ALL TIMES.
- CRUX RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ASSESS A MEMBER'S MASTERY OF BASIC KNOWLEDGE AT ANY TIME, IF SUCH KNOWLEDGE IS NOT MASTERED, CRUX MAY WITHDRAW ACCREDITATION OR MEMBERSHIP.
- EVERY CRUX USER MUST HAVE COMPLETED THE DISCLAIMER.
- FOR USERS' PERSONAL EQUIPMENT, AS WELL AS EQUIPMENT LOANED BY CRUX, WE FOLLOW AND APPLY CLIMBING EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURERS' RECOMMENDATIONS.
- IN THE EVENT A CRUX SUPERVISOR DETERMINES ANY EQUIPMENT TO BE NON-COMPLIANT, YOU MUST STOP USING IT AND WE WILL REQUIRE YOU TO RENT COMPLIANT EQUIPMENT.
WEIGHT DIFFERENCE WITH THE LIGHTEST PERSON
0% - 20%
20% - 30%
30% - 40%
Level of experience of the insurer
*THE USE OF GROUND ANCHING FOR TOPPING BELAYERS IS ALLOWED FOR USERS WITH A MAXIMUM WEIGHT DIFFERENTIAL OF 30% ONLY 40%.
WEIGHT DIFFERENCE WITH THE LIGHTEST PERSON
0% - 10%
10% - 20%
20% - 30%
30% AND +
Level of experience of the insurer
PROHIBITED EXCEPT WITH OHM [AND WITHIN THE LIMIT]
USE OF EDELRID OHM IS ALLOWED ACCORDING TO THE MANUFACTURER'S RECOMMENDATIONS (CLIPPED INTO THE QUICK LINK)
+ (MINIMUM WEIGHT DIFFERENCE OF 25LBS (10KG) AND MAXIMUM OF 90LBS (40KG) OF THE FIRST CLIMB WITH HIS BELAYER)
- ANCHORAGE TO THE GROUND AND BALLASTING FOR BELAYER PROHIBITED, YOU MUST DYNAMIZE THE FALLS.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COLLABORATION TO CREATE A SAFE ENVIRONMENT!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The member obtains access to the facilities of the Le Crux centres, he undertakes to respect the regulations of the centers and agrees that a violation of these regulations may result in the revocation of the membership. Crux reserves the right to modify its regulations, which will be posted in the centres. The user should be aware of this as soon as possible. Crux reserves the right to cancel a membership in case of abuse of privileges by the member, without any refund. Le Crux reserves the right to prohibit access to the centre to anyone deemed undesirable. The subscription remains the property of the Le Crux Climbing Centres.
MINOR CHILDREN (15 AND UNDER)
Minors are not admitted to the centres without the presence of a parent or a caregiver 18 years of age or older. The ratio is a 1 adult for 3 children. Minors must be supervised at all times by an adult 18 years of age or older. The supervisor cannot climb if he is alone with the children. In order for the supervisor to climb, there must be a second adult with the group. They will be able to alternate for supervision. The supervisor of a minor is allowed to climb at the same time as him only if the minor has taken and passed his "jeune sécure" course, which is available as of 8 years old.
DAYS AND HOURS
Le Crux reserves the right to discontinue its services or temporarily close a section for maintenance work or competitions. Opening hours can also be changed. If this is the case, a notice will be posted in the centre and emailed.
Someone who purchases a membership by monthly payments to the online student rate understands that it is their duty to present valid student id verification on his next visit to Le Crux so that student pricing is applied to his next payments. In the absence of a valid student id, regular pricing will be charged.
NINJA WARRIOR COURSE
The Ninja Warrior course in Boisbriand is part of the Amusement Action Direct Division. Access is not included in daily fare nor in any memberships.
MEMBERSHIP PAUSE POLICY
It is possible to pause your membership by monthly payment for a fee of $10.00/month. To pause your membership, complete the "Membership Freeze" form available online on our website at the bottom of the rates and booking section or send an email to the firstname.lastname@example.org. This pause may not exceed 50% of the total membership time. (6 months for a 12-month membership). The break period is a minimum of 1 month. To reactivate your membership, please do so at the reception desk on your next visit.
I authorize Le Crux Climbing Centres to charge on the credit card associated with my file, the amount mentioned for the duration of the monthly membership, on the 10th business day of each month.
If you want to end a membership, you must send a written notice to email@example.com explaining the reason for your termination and your contact information. The application must be sent to us before the 10th business day of the month to take effect before the next payment. We will process your application within 10 business days of your application. You will be charged a penalty fee of 10% of the remaining value of your membership. Members are responsible for terminating their membership when they no longer use it. No refunds or credits will be issued for months already billed and not used.
10 DAILY PASSES
Daily passes are valid for 1 year after the date of purchase. You can share entries with other people. Not refundable
The amounts on the gift cards are non-refundable. In the event of the loss of a gift card, we cannot compensate you.